Can't push a ';', how can one do this?

I'm trying to automate the process of moving (and converting) some
mailboxes.

So I have the following in a custom muttrc file:-

    push T.\n
    push ;
    push sfilename\n

However the ; appears not to work, if I just do the 'push T.\n' then I
get a view of the index with all files selected.  Follow this by just
the 'push sfilename\n' and the last message is saved.  When I put the
'push ;' in though it simply goes completely screwy.

I can only assume that the ';', being punctuation/terminator doesn't
work in a push, is there any other way to do this?

--
Chris Green (chris@xxxxxxxxxxx)