Re: GUI to share mailboxes with mutt

Chris --

...and then Chris Green said...
%
% On Wed, Nov 12, 2003 at 08:43:31AM -0700, dan radom wrote:
% > * Chris Green (chris@xxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
% > > do such things - what's a good GUI MUA which will happily share a
% > > mailbox hierarchy with mutt?  Absolutely ideal would be one that has
% > > both Linux and Windows versions but all I really need is a Linux one.
% >
% > This is why IMAP lives today.
%
% How does IMAP help?  OK it offers a single place for your mailboxes

Yes, and ...

% but it doesn't mandate a consistent user interface across different

... no, but ...

% operating systems.  It's the consistency of the user's view that I'm
% after.

... not only did you not ask for a consistent view ("share ... with
mutt") but any imap client can access the emails in the same way that
mutt does, so even outhouse is a candidate (if you can even stomach the
idea :-)

%
% --
% Chris Green (chris@xxxxxxxxxxx)