Re: GUI to share mailboxes with mutt

On Wed, Nov 12, 2003 at 07:07:12AM -0600, Michael Herman wrote:

> Maildir may be a better format if you are going to have both MUAs open at
> the
> same time and accessing the same mailbox.

Interestingly, I am doing exactly this at present at $WORKPLACE.  One
account, two people using it (it's a role account) both using Mutt and
working on the same set of (Maildir) mailboxes.

It appears to work satisfactorily, so far.  If anyone else has
experience of this, and in particular any hints and tips and any
gotchas, I would be most interested in hearing of them.

--
Anthony Edwards
anthony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx