Space before text when reading webmail

Hi,

When I get read webmail in mutt I notice that the text starts after
four spaces to the right of the left margin of the page.  This isn't
such a big deal except when I'm replying to it where I have to go in
and manually remove all the extra space between the quote marker and
the quoted text.

Is there any way of eliminating that from happening, short of not
reading HTML mail, or at least getting rid of the spaces
automagically when replying/forwarding?  I'm also submitting my
entries that I use to convert HTML.

Thanks in advance.

~/mutt/.mailcap

# Open up html e-mail with links and then display them in mutt's
# pager
text/html; links -dump %s; nametemplate=%s.html; copiousoutput

~/mutt/.autoview.muttrc

# Autoview file

# Convert html e-mail to plain text
auto_view text/html

# Tell mutt how to handle multipart/mixed e-mail
alternative_order text/enriched text/plain text/html

--
W. Steven Schneider <stvndi@xxxxxxxxx>
Geek Code: 3.12