header display wierdness in 1.5.x

Hello.

I have been having a small problem with mutt-1.5.x for some time, but
I've only just had time to rule out problems in my configuration, or
the patches I apply.

The problem is in the way headers are displayed. In mutt 1.4, both
with my regular muttrc reading mail from an IMAP server and with
'-F /dev/null -f /var/spool/mail/dossen', headers are rendered
correctly, with colors and everything. But with mutt 1.5.4 and 1.5.5.1
only the Date: and From: lines are rendered in color. Then a newline
is inserted (as if this was the end of the headers), the To: line is
shown in the body color, another newline, and the the rest of the
headers.

I've tried adding and removing various patches with no change, as well
as a clean build from the 1.5.5.1 sources, with 'mutt -F /dev/null
-f /var/spool/mail/dossen'. No change has been observed.

Has there been some change in the configuration options/defaults that
I've missed? Are anyone else seeing this? Or am I just having a wierd
local problem?

Thanks in advance for any hints/tips/questions/useful RTFM's/anything
at all which can help me to resolve this, or positively identify it as
a bug.

If it helps pinpoint the problem, both a working 1.4 and a broken 1.5
has been build on ncurses 5.2, linux 2.4.18, i686. I'll gladly figure
out any other interesting versions or other info, but as I've seen
this problem on several very different linux systems, and a clean
build of 1.4.1 a minute ago on the same machine as the last broken
1.5.5.1 build (maybe 30 minutes ago) did not have problems, I'm
tending towards something in the mutt sources.

/dossen
--
Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.
                -- Albert Einstein