Re: about pgp-signed messages

On Tue, Nov 04, 2003 at 02:20:19PM -0500, Rouben Rostamian wrote:

> Setting pgp_verify_sig to "no", a signed message appears as:
>
>    [-- Attachment #1 --]
>    [-- Type: text/plain, Encoding: quoted-printable, Size: 0.5K --]
>
>    body of the message
>
>    [-- Attachment #2 --]
>    [-- Type: application/pgp-signature, Encoding: 7bit, Size: 0.2K --]
>
>    [-- application/pgp-signature is unsupported (use 'v' to view this part)
> --]

That's to be expected, since a message with a detached PGP signature is
simply an email in two parts.

> So my question is: is there a way to tell mutt that I am not interested
> in seeing pgp signature-related material at all?

You're asking Mutt to rocognize the signature, and deliberately ignore it.
I'm not aware of any simple way of doing that.  (You can always tell
procmail to do that, of course.)

 - Dave

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel