Re: about pgp-signed messages

* Rouben Rostamian <rouben@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2003-11-04 14:20 -0500]:
>    [-- Attachment #1 --]
>    [-- Type: text/plain, Encoding: quoted-printable, Size: 0.5K --]
>
>    body of the message
>
>    [-- Attachment #2 --]
>    [-- Type: application/pgp-signature, Encoding: 7bit, Size: 0.2K --]
>
>    [-- application/pgp-signature is unsupported (use 'v' to view this part)
> --]

At this point, there isn't anything particularly PGP-related going on.
The signature is sent as an attachment.  Since the message has
attachments, mutt shows them as such.  Try sending yourself an email with
a file attached; you'll see the same thing.

After skimming through the manual, I don't see anything that looks like it
could not show those lines.  You could try pre-munging the message via
procmail or something and just dropping the signature.  Masking out the
lines with a display_filter could work, too.  Either would take a bit of
work, though.

--- --
For good, return good.
For evil, return justice.