Re: patches

On 30/10/03 10.44, Alain Bench wrote:
> Hello Mads,
>
>  On Wednesday, October 15, 2003 at 11:33:51 PM +0200, Mads Laursen wrote:
>
> > 1.5.4.nr.tag_prefix_cond
>
>     This one was lastly included in CVS this summer.

Cool.

> > patch-1.5.1.ow.smime_from.1
> > patch-1.5.1.ow.xtitles.2
>
>     Failed Googling after those two: Could you please give us an URL?
> BTW who is OW: Odhiambo? Omen?

That would be Omen, webpage http://descolada.dartmouth.edu/mutt/

I have no good explanation for the lack of google results on these
patches, but the / of that webserver contains a placeholder page, and
perhaps noone has linked to the page from anything searchable before?

Anyway, it's there.

/dossen
--
Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.
                -- Albert Einstein