Re: saving list/string to another folder

On Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 08:16:36AM -0500, Jeff Nelson wrote:
> How do you save a selection (you've creatd by "l" or "escB" or
> tagged string) to another folder. I see the group deletes and such
> but not this. Sometimes I get 50 replies to something I send out and
> I don't want them all in my inbox, but for reviewing later.

I was going to reply to Stewart V. Wright's posting in this thread,
but I somehow lost the message in some weird macro explosion..

Anyway, look at the bottom of:
  http://wiki.mutt.org/index.cgi?MuttFaq

Hopefully this is the right answer to your question, Jeff.. and
hopefully it's the kind of FAQ and answer that Stewart was looking
for.

Cheers,
 Allister

--