Re: GPG & MUTT: Problem with automatic decryption

G'day Piotr,

* Piotr Jakubowicz <p42@xxxxxx> [031016 12:02]:
> Descryption and gpg signature does not work, though. After I have
> entered the mantra, mutt opens the mail and tells me several times
> that the mantra can not be checked in batch mode and that it is not
> correct ( which is wrong, of course ).

Firstly, you've not got line wrapping set properly.  72 character long
lines please...

Have you attempted to send yourself an encrypted/signed message?  Are
you able to decrypt/verify the signature?

Next, can you save the message and run the saved file through gpg.
Does that work?

Basically try to remove as many of the unknowns so that we be sure it
is a mutt problem.

> It is probably just another of those poor newbie
> problems. Unfortunatly, after some searching in tutorials, HOWTOs
> and newsgroups, I am not able to solve it by myself.

That is what this list is for.

Cheers,

S.

--
gpg -v --keyserver keyserver.kjsl.com --recv-key 35DB7472