Mailboxes / folders and NNTP patch usage

Mutt 1.4.1 Cygwin

I am a Xnews user (for those of you who know it).  But since I am not
using Linux boxes as well as Windows, I wanted to try something a bit
more portable.  I am a avid Vim user, so I have been integrating
Mutt/Vim and NNTP.

I downloaded Orjan Stromberg's NNTP, and based on the documentation
looks very promising.

Since I am new to Mutt (2 days) I have some additional questions.
I a managed to get it compiled and running using:
http://www.ing.umu.se/~connor/programs/mutt.html/mutt_1.4.1-nntp3.tar.gz

I also applied Vsevolod Volkov's patch-1.4.1.vvv.initials.gz.

The README.NNTP documentation says:
2.1 Downloading and reading
To download any new articles from the groups you have subscribed to,
simply press 'B' in mutt's main screen. After the procedure is
finished, all articles will be in whatever folders you specified, to
be read just like any other mail.

I am a bit confused on this area.
I read about 4 different news servers.
Each news server will have about 5 newsgroups.

Should I create a different folder for *ech* newsgroup?
I am thinking this is the best approach (unless suggested otherwise).

Currently I have:
~/Mail/Inbox

Lets assume I create:
~/News/news_server1/newsgroupA
~/News/news_server1/newsgroupB

~/News/news_server2/newsgroupC
~/News/news_server2/newsgroupD

I am not certain what I need to put in my .muttrc to set this up.
Here is a guess:
mailboxes =News/news_server1/newsgroupA
mailboxes =News/news_server1/newsgroupB
mailboxes =News/news_server2/newsgroupC
mailboxes =News/news_server2/newsgroupD

Or do I use folders instead of mailboxes?
I am not paritcularily sure what the difference is.

When I switch into one of these, I generally change my email address to:
fishburn_spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I also change my signature, to be newsgroup relevant.
folder-hook =newsgroupA set 'my_hdr From: David Fishburn
<fishburn_spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>'

How do you flip to the other mailbox/folder?
It looks like c (change-folder)

If anyone could get me started a bit, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Dave