Re: wrap long lines?

Ce cher Gerhard Siegesmund <gerhard.siegesmund@xxxxxxxx> a dit :

>> Is there anyway to get mutt to wrap the long lines that some ill
>> behaved mail clients produce?
>
> Take a look at smart_wrap and wrapmargin. This should help. Also take a

from manual.txt :

  6.3.263.  wrapmargin

  Type: number
  Default: 0

  Controls the size of the margin remaining at the right side of the
  terminal when mutt's pager does smart wrapping.

well...
WHY does  it wraps  from the _right_  margin, not  the _left_ one  ? I
think this a stupid behaviour !

When I want wrapping, For sure  I want wrapped lines to do $wrapmargin
chars _maximum_, not 'right spaces' to do exactly $wrapmargin chars...

Is there any suggestion ?
Should I see another trick (like a viewer wrapper ?)

       thanks :)

--
                                   Life! Don't talk to me about life.
                                                       -+ Marvin +-