Re: Forgotten attachment checker

G'day Mark,

* Mark Tlay <eschvoca@xxxxxxxxx> [031013 12:43]:
> I would like mutt to warn me if I've fogotten to
> attach an attachment.  I believe the next version of
> kmail will have this and I think it is a good feature.
>  What they do is if the message body contains "attach"
> or "patch" then and there is no attachment then it
> gives a warning after the user has hit send.

Rob Reid's Emacs post mode does this already.
   http://astro.utoronto.ca/~reid/mutt/

I'm sure someone will jump in with a vi(m) alternative.

Personally I like the UNIX/mutt philosophy of having a tool do it's
job, and do it well.  Checking on "attach" is not MUA issue IMHO.

You'd need translations, but do we allow all languages at once or just
the language you have for default?  What about all the Germans on this
list that have LANG=de, but reply to us (ignorant fools) in English?

Too complicated by half it seems...

S.