Re: folder view shows no mail

On Fri, Oct 10, 2003 at 11:49:47PM -0500, Kenton Brede wrote:
> One thing I haven't been able to do yet is find how to configure mutt to
> show new mails in the folder view.  I'm using courier-imap and this is
> the view I have no whether there is mail or not.
>
>  1     IMAP                                  ../
>
>  2     IMAP                                  Drafts
>  3     IMAP                                  Sent
>  4     IMAP                                  Trash
>  5     IMAP                                  deb-users
>  6     IMAP                                  mutt-users
>  7     IMAP                                  openbsd
>  8     IMAP                                  sent
>
> Thanks for any help,
> Kent

Hi Kent.

I also use courier, and I see the same thing that you do.  My way around
this was to create 'mailboxes' in my muttrc for each folder that receives
emial, and then hitting the <tab> key while in the folder view to switch to
the mailboxes view.  Works like a champ.

--
Mike
perl -e 'print unpack("u","88V]N=&%C=\"!I;F9O(&EN(&AE861E<G,*");'