From email address same as receiving email address when replying

Like many people I have a whole bunch of email addresses which I use for
different purposes. When I receive email to an address and then respond to
it, I would like mutt to set my From address to be whatever address received
the original email. Is that possible? I guess it would be tricky if the mail
was bcc'd, but otherwise a piece of cake, surely? TBH I can't think why one
would want it any other way, but I'd rather just find out how to do it
than start an argument about the pros and cons :) Any ideas, anyone?