Re: duplicate messages

They can be disabled in this section of  ~/.spamassassin/user_prefs

# Enable or disable network checks

skip_rbl_checks         0

use_razor2              1

use_dcc                 0

use_pyzor               0

I'll disable use_razor2 and see if it makes a difference

Best,
Adam

Allister MacLeod (amacleod@xxxxxxxx) wrote:
" On Thu, Oct 09, 2003 at 11:15:41AM +0100, Jim Ford wrote:
" > I had the same problem. It was caused by a combination of my slow machine I
" > use for recovering mail and the overhead of SpamAssassin. I had fetchmail
" > polling my server every 10 mins, but sometimes there was so much mail at the
" > server that it wasn't all picked up within the 10 min slot - so _another_
" > fetchmail process was started. As the mail I'd already received hadn't been
" > cleared from the server, it was picked up again. I ended with _lots_ of
dupes!
" > Problem solved by using spamd/spamc and svendeleter to ditch the Sven mails
" > at the server.
"
" Sometimes SpamAssasin's long running time is because of online tests,
" where it queries a database of blacklisted servers.  I think one or
" more of these databases has been taken offline because it had been
" crippled by the overwhelming demand.  So, SA might wait up to 30
" seconds to get a response.  When I turned off these tests, my average
" SA runtime went from ~25-30sec/msg to ~1sec/msg.  Unfortunately, I
" can't for the life of me remember how I turned them off!
"
" HTH,
"  Allister
"