Re: Fwd: Mailcap is not working

* Anca Tibor- Attila <Tibor-Attila.Anca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [09-10-2003 12:43]:

> Yesterday my messages were not delivered, so I have to resend this
> question.

Then why did you forward the message instead of resending it?  That
function is bound to <esc>e by default.

> I wonder, if my system is stupid, or I myself. I made an entry in the
> mailcap- file for jpeg and gif. On my former system it did function:
> application/jpeg eog [Eye of Gnome] %s, or something like this...

Shouldn't it be "image/jpeg"?  I believe RedHat ships /etc/mailcap
containing:

image/*; eog %s

HTH,

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

It's not the fall that kills you.  It's the sudden stop at the end.
-Douglas Adams