Re: [OT] Re: pine compability

Stewart, et al --

...and then Stewart V. Wright said...
%
% G'day David,

G'day :-)

[You know, I think you could probably do that with all of your escapes in
one place rather than lots of single escapes, but since I'm not patient
enough to try it I didn't jump in during that thread.  You might try
something like

  ... G\\\'day ...

if you're interested, though.]

%
% * David T-G <davidtg-muttusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [031008 11:59]:
%
% > other editors out there -- even for Linux boxes, which tend to have a lot
% > more of them loaded than a real UNIX such as Solaris.
%                              =========
%
% Remember that GNU/Linux is _NOT_ UNIX.

Very much agreed -- that's why I didn't include it in "real UNIX" :-)

%
% (Just in case SCO is listening...)

Hah.

%