Re: Can you force word wrap at a given column?

> Have you tried setting wrapmargin?  You could also setup a
> display_filter that re-wraps text at a better width for your term
> window.

Well, seems like wrapmargin is more interested in how many columns from
the right-hand side of my window there are:

"Controls the size of the margin remaining at the right side of the
terminal when mutt's pager does smart wrapping."

I don't always use the same geometry on my rxvt windows, so wrapmargin
doesn't help much.

...and smart_wrap:

'Controls  the  display of lines longer than the screen width in the
internal pager. If set, long lines are wrapped at a word boundary.  If
unset, lines are simply wrapped at the screen edge. Also see the
"$markers" variable."

...seems to be more interested in breaks in the moddle of words than
what column it wraps at.

However, NO, I have not tried display_filter!  Not even sure what that
is, will check.  Thanks for the pointer.