mailboxes, color, and new items

Hi Mutt users!

I just started using Mutt and am still trying to get the hang of it.  One
item that I can't find any information on yet is whether or not it is
possible to highlight mailboxes that have unread and/or new messages.  For
example, when I switch to the folders view (c?) and then toggle-mailboxes, I
see the entire list of mailboxes that I have configured in muttrc.

Now for my question.  Is there a way to highlight/dim/mark in some way the
mailboxes that have zero new messages in them?  The point here being that I
want to see at-a-glance which mailboxes need attention.

I am not subscribed to this list (yet), so please copy me on any replies.

Thank you very much!

--
Mike
perl -e 'print unpack("u","88V]N=&%C=\"!I;F9O(&EN(&AE861E<G,*");'