functions not in the manual

Hi, all --

In conversation with Steve about bouncing decrypted messages it was
brought to my attention that decrypt-copy and decrypt-save, at the very
least, are not listed in the manual.  Imagine my astonishment to find
that he was absolutely correct!

Shouldn't we list all functions in the manual, including those which
are not so privileged as to have a default binding, especially given the
vehemence of our RTFM-ness?

If so, anyone (perhaps one on mutt-dev) is welcome to make a doc patch,
or I'll get around to it one day -- but don't promise to notice them all.

TIA & HTH & HAND

:-D
(play) davidtg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) davidtgwork@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"