Re: Bouncing a PGP-encrypted message

David T-G wrote:

> > Is it possible to decrypt a PGP-encrypted message before bouncing?
>
> If (and that's a very big if) I were going to do this, I'd save-
> decode the message to a temporary mailbox or my current one, bounce
> it from there, and then delete it.

Hmm, decode-save/copy doesn't appear to be completely effective.  It
appears to only decode the text/plain part of the mail message,
without preserving attachments.  I suppose I could pipe the message to
a decoding program of my own, but AFAIK there is no way to pass mutt's
cached passphrase to an arbitrary pipe...

Steve