Re: Bouncing a PGP-encrypted message

* Steve Talley <stephen.talley@xxxxxxx> [2003-09-24 18:18:16 -0400]:
> My mail is stored in a location that is not secure, and readable (with
> only minor difficulty) by anyone.  Not that I have anything especially
> confidential or interesting in my mail, but I'd rather not worry about
> it if I ever do.

  Would you mind posting your procmail recipe that you use for the
automatic encryption?  This strikes me as something I wouldn't
necessarily use now, but may wish I had asked for in the future... :)

--
  John  ! Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism
 Buttery! because it is a merger of state and corporate power.