Re: 'score "~d <2w" 50' in folder-hook weirdness

[please honour Mail-Followup-To:, not subscribed]

> Maybe a problem with how you're setting/resetting the $delete
> variable in more than one place.  If you just get rid of all the
> scoring stuff and use:
>
>       set delete=yes
>       folder-hook =lists 'push <delete-pattern>~r>2w<enter>'
>
> in your .muttrc, it should mark the appropriate messages for deletion
> when you first enter the folder, and purge them when you exit (or sync)
> the folder.
Mmmmhh... currently I have the following:

(00:38:16 <~>) 0 $ grep -v '#' .mutt/folder-hooks
folder-hook .  unset score
folder-hook .  set &score_threshold_delete
folder-hook .  set sort=threads
folder-hook .  set delete=ask-yes

folder-hook =lists*  set delete=yes
folder-hook =lists* 'push <delete-pattern>~r>2w!(~F|~N)<enter>'

So _at least_ I should get asked about wether I want to delete them, the
problem is that I don't have get them marked for deleting!!

> (You probably don't really want the trailing * on your folder matching
> pattern.)
I think I do, I want this to happen on all my lists folders
(of the form =lists/listname), is there any caveat?

>       folder-hook =lists 'push <delete-pattern>!~F!~N~r>2w<enter>'
This looks to me equivalent to the one I have (which you suggested two
months ago).

tks
--
pica