Re: inverse limit function

Johan --

...and then Johan Almqvist said...
%
% * Rob Reid <kepler@xxxxxxx> [030924 21:38]:
% > At 10:28 AM PDT on September 24 Brendan Strejcek sent off:
% > > I want to be able to hide message index entries that match a pattern.
% > l !<pattern>
% > i.e. limit to the contradiction of your pattern, as in
% > l !~s signature
%
% Yes, but this doesn't work for the "shortcut" that is used if I don't
% start the pattern with some ~ command, i e
%
%  l johan

So don't do that.  You're taking advantage of a convenience but can't
depend on it, so don't.  How about ~h instead?

HTH & HAND

:-D
(play) davidtg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) davidtgwork@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"