Re: changing mailboxes after midnight

Mike --

...and then Mike Arrison said...
%
% Mutters,
%     When I press 'c' to change a mailbox at 11:59pm local time, Mutt
%     nicely prompts me to change to my '+friends' mailbox because it is

Good.  And what sort of mailbox is that?

%     in my mailboxes line in my .muttrc and there is new mail in that
%     mbox.  However, if I were to do the same thing at 12:01am the
%     following day (2 minutes later), Mutt no longer thinks there is new
%     mail in that mbox, even if I didn't go to it at 11:59.

How odd.

%
%     Said another way, Mutt does not see new mail in mboxes from the
%     previous day.  Feature/bug/user error?

It doesn't matter what day it was in my experience, so I'm going to lean
toward not-a-bug myself.  Before I'll call it a PEBKAC, though, tell us
more about your setup.

%
%         -Mike Arrison

HTH & HAND