Re: way to change default permissions of saved attachments?

In article <20030922152041.GW9720@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, David T-G wrote:

> --WjpOG6URjntW8FAF
>
> Mark, et al --
>
>=2E..and then Mark Stosberg said...
> %=20
> % In article <20030922141918.GB8446@xxxxxxxx>, Ren=E9 Clerc wrote:
> % >
> % >> Here's a question I didn't find an answer to in the docs. I would like
> % >> to change the permissions created on the attachments that are saved to
> % >> disk from mutt. Is there a way to do that?
> % >=20
> % > Did you search the archives?
> %=20
> % Now I have. :) Here's an old post which includes a helpful script:
>
> Good for you :-)
>

> %=20
> % http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mutt-users/message/33294?source=3D1
>
> And, for those who dislike yahoo and cookies as much as I do, try
>
>   http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=3Dmutt-users&m=3D102733173411378&w=3D2

Now I can actually add something to this discusion. When I tried this, I
was getting errors from 'munpack' like:
"did not find anything to unpack"

After I got the same message from the alternate script I tried, I began
to suspect my own setup.

Having "set pipe_decode" was causing the error. I removed that line from
.muttrc, and it started working.

        Mark

   Mark Stosberg            Principal Developer
   mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx     Summersault, LLC
   765-939-9301 ext 202     database driven websites
 . . . . . http://www.summersault.com/ . . . . . . . .