Re: removing signature

Ce cher Christian Schmidt <christian.schmidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a dit :

> Jostein Berntsen schrieb/wrote:
>
>> Just put the map line in your ~/.vimrc, and you can use <ESC>,kqs to
>> kill the quoted signature when you write a new mail in mutt.
>
> Yes, that did the trick, fine!

And, uh... for.. emacs users ?
Do you have any solution please ?

I did search (perhaps badly) in my emacs help, without any results...
But I  guess emacs knows  a lot about  quoting and killing  sigs... It
does already it in my gnus conf  for reading the news, why not for the
mails ?

thanks :)

--
                                Hugues
     GnuPG fiNGERpRINT 5c9148c69895d231632e 6f23c03bdfd21533658c