Re: removing signature

En ce beau jeudi 18 septembre, à 09 heures 51, K. Shantanu  a écrit :

> Hi,
> I am looking for a way to remove quoted signatures.
> That is when I reply to a mail, the quoted signature should go BUT not
> my new signature.
>
> I use mutt 1.4i and vim as my editor.

Hello, same question, same mailer, but not same editor... :)
I'm an emacs user..

I know it knows how to remove a  sig on reply for gnus news, but as an
external editor for  mails, I didn't find any  useful function to make
this..

thanks :)

--
                                Hugues
     GnuPG fiNGERpRINT 5c9148c69895d231632e 6f23c03bdfd21533658c