Re: Duplicate messages

On Sat, Sep 20, 2003 at 08:40:37AM -0400, Seth Williamson wrote:
> I am a newbie mutt user.  I am temporarily back to another e-mail
> program because my new mutt set-up is getting a lot of duplicate
> messages.  I assume, athough I don't know for sure, that this is due to
> some interaction between fetchmail and the pop set-up at my ISP.  Or
> perhaps due to something with procmail.

I'm guessing you were using fetchmail to get your mail?  If that is the
case, you might want to take a look at the ``flush'' option in the
manpage, it should sort your problems.

  Best wishes,

-lewiz.

--
I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.  --Bob Dylan, 1964.
-| msn:purple@xxxxxxxxx | jab:lewiz@xxxxxxxxxx | url:http://lewiz.net |-