Re[2]: Changing the signature depending on the mailbox

Hello,

[...]

Unrelated here, but you might want to look at
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~trmusson/programs.html#sgrotum
It is swell program for handling signatures.

For what it is and how it works look at my FAQ,
http://www.tyskyshop.com/sgrotum-faq.html

HTH,
-Shantanu

--