Re: Changing the signature depending on the mailbox

On Fre, Sep 19, 2003 at 11:30:48 +0200, Lukas Ruf wrote:
> Klaus Umbach <Klaus.Umbach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2003-09-19 11:26]:
> > On Fre, Sep 19, 2003 at 11:11:35 +0200, Lukas Ruf wrote:
> > > Klaus Umbach <Klaus.Umbach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2003-09-19 11:08]:

> > > have you other "set signature"s in your muttrc?  In send-hooks?  What
> > > is the result of
> > >
> > > grep 'set signature' <your_configuration_files>
> > >

> > send-hook .* set signature="~/.sig"
>             ^^
> this one gets executed for EVERY eMail being created.

I changed this now to folder-hook .* set signature="~/.sig" and now it
works as I wanted :-)

Thanky you

> > send-hook ^fvwm@xxxxxxxx$ set signature="~/.sig.fvwm"
> > send-hook ^rox-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx$ set signature="~/.sig.rox"
> > send-hook ^mutt-users@xxxxxxxx$ set signature="~/.sig.mutt"
>
> > folder-hook INBOX.lanable set signature="~/.sig.lanable"
> > folder-hook INBOX.work set signature="~/.sig.work"
> >

> these get executed just when you ENTER the different boxes.
>
> > these are the others.
> >

> you should probably put them in the correct order you wanna have them.
> I myself, I make use of folder-hooks just for actions on whole folders
> (like finding and deleting duplicates, sorting etc.) and heavily use
> of send-hooks for creating/composing emails.
>
> wbr,
> Lukas
> --
> Lukas Ruf           | Wanna know anything about raw |
> <http://www.lpr.ch> | IP?  <http://www.rawip.org>   |

Best Regards
        Klaus Umbach

--
Klaus Umbach <Klaus.Umbach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

5) People say Linux is ugly. How does that make you feel?
Torvalds: They'll be the first against the wall when the revolution comes.
          Let's see just how ugly they think it is when they have a few
          bulletholes in them.