macros, and mailboxes

Hi there !

through  this mailing list,  I discovered  the power  of macros,  so I
tried to do such a thing :

macro index ,m ":mailboxes<space>\
                !<space>\
                =AFIDEO/Admin<space>\
                =AFIDEO/General<space>\
                =EPITA/Epita<space>\
                =EPITA/Gistr\n" "Default mailboxes"

macro index ,l ":mailboxes<space>\
                !<space>\
                =Metal/France<space>\
                =Mutt/announce<space>\
                =Mutt/dev<space>\
                =Mutt/users<space>" "MailingLists mailboxes"

then,  when I  press ",l"  mutt  will search  new mail  through my  ML
mailboxes, and with ",m", through my 'normal' mailboxes...

BUT...

it doesn't work as intended.
for exemple, I receive a mail in my =Mutt/users mailbox. when changing
my mailboxes and  then <space>, it show me nothing. But  when I try to
do  that  after  hitting   ',l',  mutt  proposes  me  the  =Mutt/users
mailbox.  Great. but,  when  I hit  back  ',m' and  try  to change  my
mailbox, mutt always propose me =Mutt/users mailbox... it shouldn't. I
think the 'mailboxes' command  doesn't overwrite the previous one, but
adds the specified mailboxes, or... ?

thanks for your lights...

--
                                Hugues
     GnuPG fiNGERpRINT 5c9148c69895d231632e 6f23c03bdfd21533658c