macro question

I'm currently a pine user, but in the market for a new mailer... I
think mutt may be the ticket, but I'd like to confirm something:

Currently (in pine) about 7 or 8 keystrokes are required for an
operation I have to perform frequently (pipe, save, expunge). I'm
pretty lazy, and damn slow so I'm interested in something like
"Shift-F5" to take care of the whole sequence.

Is it possible to set something like this up in my .muttrc file (or
otherwise)? If so, any pointers to get me started would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Jay Moore