Re: IMAP problem, apparently sending the wrong username

David T-G wrote:
Christopher --

This is quite a long shot, but are you using any push commands in your
muttrc file?  I push a collapse-all and have to hit ctrl-u to clear the
buffer when I try to enter the password as I open an imap folder or the
ctrl-v is in the password input!

I'm not quite sure of what a push command is -- so I don't know if I'm using one or not. The entirety of my .muttrc is this (in addition to the default Muttrc):

set editor="/usr/local/bin/vim"

I've also tried setting imap_user and imap_pass in my .muttrc, which should bypass the issue that you've described -- but it gives the same error. From what I can see, the two issues are unrelated.

Thanks, though.

Christopher Nehren