Re: AW: [council] Fwd: Update on "Expressions of Interest" Group

Perhaps I have missed something, but from the ALAC-person-who-is-not-representing-ALAC in the group, this is a completely non-ICANN endeavour - mailing list is hosted by one of the members and no ICANN money for teleconferences. I haven't seen a request for staff resources, but perhaps I missed it.

Alan