[council] Updated list of questions for the candidates in the GNSO teleconference on 11 March
I have received further suggested questions from council members. Here is the
current list of questions with slight modifications to the suggestions:
(1) Please explain how you meet the selection criteria for ICANN Board
(2) Please explain how you as an ICANN Board member would assist ICANN to
achieve it's Mission over the next 2 years, consistent with its core values.
(3) Please identify any potential conflicts of interest (for example
relationships with parties, such as registries and registrars, that are in
contractual relationships with ICANN), and explain how you will deal with these
conflicts in the course of your duties as an ICANN Board director.
(4) What do you consider to be the three key priority areas for ICANN over the
next 12 months?
(5) To demonstrate your understanding of key issues before ICANN, please
provide a short overview of the main community points of view on the following
topics (e.g major arguments by different parties involved in ICANN):
- addition of new TLDs
- accuracy of WHOIS data, and privacy concerns regarding the display of WHOIS
- relationship of ICANN to Governments, particularly the US Dept of Commerce
- outcome of the reform process