Re: index display clean up bug

On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 06:32:08PM -0700, Michael Elkins wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 07:05:58PM -0500, Will Fiveash wrote:
> >I've noticed running the latest dev version of mutt that if I use
> >Cntrl-G cancel when the "Purge 1 deleted message?" confirm message shows
> >up that message stays on the screen.  I'm running mutt Mutt 1.5.20
> >(2010-03-22) in a gnome-terminal with:
> >COLORTERM=gnome-terminal
> >TERM=rxvt
> >in the environment.
>
> The attached patch fixes the problem.  I've committed this to tip.

Thanks Michael, that did take care of the problem I described however
while testing that new version of mutt I saw another similar issue.
Here's what I did:

1. type 'm' to start creating a new message.
2. the "Recall postponed message? ([yes], no):" prompt appears, I enter
   no.
3. When the to: prompt appears I changed my mind and hit the Cntrl-G
   cancel key at which point the "Recall postponed message? ([yes],
   no):" prompt was displayed in appropriately.  Note that the mutt
   wasn't actually prompting me, it was just that the text wasn't
   cleared.

--
Will Fiveash