Re: mutt removing stuff in brackets from subject

++ 17/06/09 14:57 +0200 - Michael Tatge:
>Mutt will match $reply_regexp match against the subject and replace
>everything matching (at the start of the string) with just "Re: "
>Say you get a message with the subject "Aw: test" and reply to it. You
>get with the default reply_regexp "Re: test".

I see. I expected mutt to use this regular expression to determine
whether it should prepand the current subject with "Re: " or that it
should leave it intact (if there is a match) - instead of removing
whatever is matched and replacing it.

Thanks for the clarification.

--
Rejo Zenger . <rejo@xxxxxxxxx> . 0x75FC50F3 . <https://rejo.zenger.nl>