Re: "Intelligent" (per-message) mbox-hook?

On 19:18 Sun 14 Jun     , Rocco Rutte wrote:
> Hi,
>
> * Steffen Schuldenzucker wrote:
>
> > I guess I'm not the first one hitting this problem, so - Is there any
> > way to solve it?
>
> Maybe, use define mbox-hook in message-hook for per-message like so:
>
>      message-hook ~A 'unhook mbox-hook'
>      message-hook <pattern> 'mbox-hook ...'

You mean like this (tries to sort mail from two people from this list
into different mailboxes. My spool mailbox is called "spool"):

message-hook ~A 'unhook mbox-hook'
message-hook '~f pdmef' 'mbox-hook spool "=foobar"'
message-hook '~f grante' 'mbox-hook spool "=quux"'

Sorry, but this does /not/ work, it determines the mbox to use by the
message that was viewed last, not individually per message.

Any other ideas?
It would be so nice if mbox-hook could accept arbitrary patterns...

Thanks,

Steffen