Procmail recipes with maildir mailboxes

In the past, when I used mutt, I was using mbox type mailboxes.
Never had any problems with recipes like this:
## begin example
:0:
* ^(From|Cc|To):.*gnome
/home/tim/Mail/Gnome
## end example
OR
## begin example
:0:
* ^To:.vim_use@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
/home/tim/Mail/Vim
## end example
:) To the best of my memory.
Now I am using maildir type mailboxes, and I'm seeing
erratic deliveries. Frequently messages are delived to
the root of the mail folder, rather than the /new.

So I'm a noob all over again.
Question:
Should I end my action line target with a '/' or
explicitly point to /home/tim/Mail/new - as an example?

Should anyone feel that this should be better posted to a procmail
support, please point me to the correct place for signup.

thanks
--
Tim
tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx