Re: converting from kmail

On Sunday 24 May 2009, Cameron Simpson wrote:
> On 24May2009 07:53, Tim Johnson <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> | Example: extracting kmail filters to procmail recipes
>
> Are there many filters? Will KMail export then in any form?
> It may be that some ad hoc scripting can be done if you can produce text
> files of the filters.

There's lots of filters. They appear to be in ~/.kde/share/config/kmailrc with
[filter #n] headers. And from some inspection, I think I could combine
"hand work" with some vim scripting to manage a conversion.

Some quick googling finds complaints that kmail filters are hard to export :-)
I was hoping that there would be some utility available, but doesn't look like
one is available.

thanks!
tim