Re: doubled messages by copying

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 11:22:46AM +0200, Jan-Herbert Damm wrote:
> Embarrassingly i wasn't aware of <save-message>. I realize that the german
> explanation of its function (nachricht in datei speichern = save to a file)
> confused me into thinking <save-message> would produce some file "outside" of
> mutts mbox format.

Hardly embarrassing, I'd say. Even though I've known for a long time what
<save-message> does, both its name and the explanation (the English docs
also say "save to a file") don't sound right to me. They suggest the
message is saved to e.g. a .txt file, not that it is simply moved to
another mail folder.

--
Joost Kremers
Life has its moments