Re: doubled messages by copying

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 06:53:17PM +0200, Jan-Herbert Damm wrote:
> [..]
> I want to *move* read messages to another mailbox (mbox format) for archiving.
> I'm using "C" plus "d" because I haven't yet found a smarter way to move mails
> among mboxes.

You just want to move messages?  Then use s (<save-message>), which
copies the message to whatever mailbox you specify, then marks the copy
in the current mailbox as deleted.

Apologies if I've missed something obvious in the conversation that
makes such an answer incorrect for this problem...

--
Noah Sheppard
Assistant Computer Resource Manager