mailing lists and gmail with mutt

Hi folks!

(My question is not purely mutt related. I'm posting here because I
think here is where I can have the best answers).

Recently, I moved one of my email address to gmail. The problem is that
Google thinks it's a good idea to not show what _they_ consider to be
duplicated mails.

I have one folder per mailing list. When I send/receive emails to a
mailing list, I expect to have a copy into my INBOX and another copy
into the dedicated folder (e.g. the sender did
        To: list-address
        Cc: me
)

Also, I'm filtering emails with imapfilter. The rules are based on
fields like "List-Id". What's happening quite often is that when
somebody answers (both to a mailing list and me), the first message
I receive is that which addressed to me. As the second mail is not
downloaded, it breaks the threads in the folder of the mailing list.

Is there a way to tell Google to NOT do what _they_ think is the best
for me?
Or maybe I missed a mutt configuration option?

My web researchs didn't help me.

Thanks,

--
Nicolas Sebrecht