Re: Mutt for dovecot maildir

On 2009-04-14, June Qiu <qljune@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I am looking for advise on how to configure the muttrc file so
> that i see the mail on my imap directories.
>
> I am using dovecot with virtual users (login credentials in
> mySQL) and my folders are in /mail/%d/%n/%Maildir

It's not clear what you're trying to do.  Do you wan to access
your mail using the IMAP protocol via the dovecot server, or do
you want to access the maildir folders directly?

In either case, the Fine Manual explains how to configure mutt:

  http://www.mutt.org/doc/manual/manual-3.html
  http://www.mutt.org/doc/manual/manual-3.html#ss3.10
  http://www.mutt.org/doc/manual/manual-4.html#ss4.6
  http://www.mutt.org/doc/manual/manual-4.html#ss4.11

  http://wiki.mutt.org/?MuttFaq

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! Hold the MAYO & pass
                                  at               the COSMIC AWARENESS ...