Re: How to save outgoing messages to multiple folders?

* ponch on Saturday, April 04, 2009 at 21:03:18 +0200
> On Sat, Apr 04, 2009 at 08:33:59PM +0200, Christian Ebert wrote:
>> * ponch on Saturday, April 04, 2009 at 17:38:14 +0200
>>> I'm looking for a way to save a copy of an outgoing mail into the
>>> current folder.
>>>
>>> I already use 'record' to save to a global folder, and as
>>> far as i know it don't permit to save to multiple folders, so how to
                                             ^^^^^^^^
                         sorry, I didn't read carefully
>>> solve?
>>
>> With a folder-hook:
>>
>> folder-hook . 'set record=^'
>
> But then it does not save to the global folder. I want to save a copy in
> the current folder AND a copy in the global folder.

Off the top of my head I can't think of a way -- that doesn't
mean much, of course ;-)

Even though I achieve a similar result by keeping 1 global record
folder, and always bcc'ing myself. The bcc is then filtered into
different folders by procmail. This way I also know that my mail
at least made it thru my relayhost.

With 'set record=^' you could bcc yourself@localhost and make
procmail pass those mails into your global folder.

Workarounds, I know ...

\black\trash movie    _C O W B O Y_  _C A N O E_  _C O M A_
Ein deutscher Western/A German Western
-->> http://www.blacktrash.org/underdogma/ccc.html
-->> http://www.blacktrash.org/underdogma/ccc-en.html