Re: accent problem replying mails [SOLVED]

thanks :) I have solved the problem.

The problem was that I was moving from another computer and I had
imported all home. In the old machine the locale was:
LANG=es_ES@euro
LANGUAGE=es_ES:es:en_GB:en
LC_CTYPE="es_ES@euro"
LC_NUMERIC="es_ES@euro"
LC_TIME="es_ES@euro"
LC_COLLATE="es_ES@euro"
LC_MONETARY="es_ES@euro"
LC_MESSAGES="es_ES@euro"
LC_PAPER="es_ES@euro"
LC_NAME="es_ES@euro"
LC_ADDRESS="es_ES@euro"
LC_TELEPHONE="es_ES@euro"
LC_MEASUREMENT="es_ES@euro"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="es_ES@euro"
LC_ALL=es_ES@euro

and it worked perfect. I don't know why in debian when you chosse a
locale (in dpkg-reconfigure locales) it set LC_ALL to es_ES@euro if it
is incorrect but this question is for others lists.

But in the new computer I have set my locale to:
$ locale
LANG=ca_ES.UTF-8
LANGUAGE=ca:es:en
LC_CTYPE="ca_ES.UTF-8"
LC_NUMERIC="ca_ES.UTF-8"
LC_TIME="ca_ES.UTF-8"
LC_COLLATE="ca_ES.UTF-8"
LC_MONETARY="ca_ES.UTF-8"
LC_MESSAGES="ca_ES.UTF-8"
LC_PAPER="ca_ES.UTF-8"
LC_NAME="ca_ES.UTF-8"
LC_ADDRESS="ca_ES.UTF-8"
LC_TELEPHONE="ca_ES.UTF-8"
LC_MEASUREMENT="ca_ES.UTF-8"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="ca_ES.UTF-8"
LC_ALL=

well when I was in mutt the charset is utf-8: if I execute
:set &charset ?charset
charset=utf-8

but when I reply an email vim was in iso-8859-15
:set fenc
fileencodiong=iso-8850-15

I didn't want that. I fixed the fileencondig options that vim can use utf8 with:
set fileencodings=utf-8

and reply the email again. Now vim give me an error in the line 13!
It is in the signature!! The signature file was imported from the old
system and it was saved in iso-8859-15, when vim start to reply an
email it detect the iso-8859-15 format of signature and it create a
iso-8859-15 file for the reply and the characters of original email
where bad intepreted.

I have saved the .signature file with utf-8 and I have set the
fileencodings of .vimrc
set fileencodings=utf-8,iso-8859-15,ucs-bom,cp950,gb18030,default,latin1

with that seems that interpret the iso-8850-15 for the old files and
the utf-8 for the new ones

Thanks to all :)

Roger