Re: question about saving emails

Hi Kyle!

On Fri, 30 Jan 2009, Kyle Wheeler wrote:

> On Friday, January 30 at 03:26 PM, quoth Paul E Condon:
> > What would be a save-hook that delivers equivalent logic to what
> > is built in?
>
> There isn't one. To my knowledge, the target of a save-hook cannot
> depend on the matched pattern.

Yes you can. You can use %-expandos of the index format. See the
manual. So something like this should work (untested, I have never
used save-hooks, just remember having read it somewhere):

save-hook . ./%F

(I think this is the default behaviour)

regards,
Christian
101. U can read htis w/o ny porblm and cant figur eout Y its evn listd.