Re: Compiling Mutt on a Macbook Pro and recommendation for mailing list

I got a MBP for Christmas (yippie) and am looking for a good howto on
compiling Mutt on it. I have been running 1.5.18 from HEAD, and would
like to continue. I don't want, at least initially, to install either
MacPorts or Fink. I'm also looking for a good Mac mailing list that
leans toward the admin side of things.

Without MacPorts or Fink, the installation instructions are really the same as for any barebone Unix system. Enjoy.

(In other words, you *really* want MacPorts.  Or Fink.)

--
Thomas Roessler  <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>